Our educational workshops provide support and resources on a range of topics, including legal rights and protections, family building, coming out to your children, marriage equality, talking with children about their origins, child development and more.
For information on upcoming workshops, be sure to check OFC’s calendar.
Past workshops have included such topics as:
- Legal Workshops
- Coming Out to Your Children
- Speaking with Children About Their Biological Origins
- Talking with Your Children About Adoption
- Resource Panel for Prospective Parents
- Wills, Power of Attorney, and Estate Planning
- Domestic Partners and Second-Parent Adoption