Our Family Coalition is always seeking volunteers to share their talents, energy and ideas with us. You can assist at our various events or in the office, or help design a new project, publicity materials, or a campaign. We greatly appreciate an extra hand in supporting our work to promote a better world for all our families!
What is required to be a volunteer?
- An open, curious, attitude.
- Willingness to go the extra mile at times, and think creatively.
What do volunteers get in return?
- The opportunity to promote a better world for LGBTQ families and our allies.
- Lots of smiles and hi-fives from families at our events. Seriously, you will find many of them thanking you, making this even more rewarding.
- Warm fuzzy feelings because you give back!